4-Speed Vibrating Foam Roller
Faster ReliefPain is a fact of life. It doesn’t matter whether you are sedentary, a 9-5er who trains around work or a professional athlete (or anywhere in between). Backs ache, hamstrings get pulled, necks get sore and calves cramp up.
Massage has long been accepted as an effective therapy for soreness and recovery; foam rolling and corrective exercises have become common sights in commercial gyms everywhere. Foam rolling works. But can we make it better?
An emerging field as technology advances and interest grows in reducing injury and improving wellbeing is vibration technology. Don’t believe the late night infomercials touting vibration plates or belts for weight loss, but research has established vibration technology has genuine links for being a beneficial warm up and to aid in muscle tension.
Vibration plates of the past costing thousands of dollars and being the sole domain of sporting clubs or cashed up commercial gyms have been replaced by portable and convenient devices.
Similar to our regular foam rollers but delivering a more potent and faster effect, our Vibrating Foam Rollers will have you up and moving (pain-free) faster than traditional self-myofascial release devices; while still being cheaper than your standard massage.
- 15cm diameter x 31cm length
- 4 intensity levels with LED indication
- Hard EPP foam that won't depress over time
Upper Material: EPP
Lining Material: EPP
Feature 1: Yoga Gym Triggerpoint 4 Speed Vibrating Foam Roller
Feature 2: Muscle Relax Pain Relief Massage Tool Yoga Gym Triggerpoint
Feature 3: Electric 4-Speed Vibrating Foam Roller For Muscle Massage
Feature 4: Yoga Foam Roller Massage Electric Vibrator Relaxing Foam Roller
Feature 5: Fitness Roller Body Slimming Massage Roller
ShippingAt Unrivalled You our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where in the world you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent directly to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer processes the order with their local courier or postal service, which may takes an additional 2–4 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to you. International delivery can take up to 45 business days (depending on where you are located). US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
If you have any concerns or feel like your order is taking too long, please email our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org