Physiotherapy Posture Corrector Brace
You need our posture corrector if you:
1. Want to improve posture and stop hunching,
2. Want to relieve muscle pain on shoulder or neck,
3. Want to prevent slouching, pain and inflammation caused by siting all day long.
Good posture can be retrained with the use of a posture brace, posture support, posture exercises or even posture taping.
Posture braces can address poor control in the lower back or in the mid to upper back and shoulders during the initial phase when you have no or little postural awareness.
Upper back and shoulder posture braces are perfect for the provision of postural support and feedback during the initial stages of postural retraining. One major problem that these postural braces help to rectify is the poor awareness associated with longstanding postural habits.
Wearing a posture brace for just a few hours a day can assist your body to understand the feeling associated with normal posture.
How does our posture correct brace device work?
When you keep your shoulders straight and have the back straightener on, nothing brings you discomfort and you forget about the posture brace on your back. But as soon as you start to slouch, the back corrector make you feel uncomfortable and you sit straight again. After some time of regular usage of corrector back brace, muscle memory will be built and you will have straight back all the time even if the posture corrector device is not on.
How do you use our Posture Corrector?
1. Straighten the back and put the upper back brace shoulder brace on. Tighten all the straps so you feel no discomfort.
2. Wear the clavicle brace for 15-20 minutes for the first 3-4 days, then add 20 minutes every day.
3. You may feel uncomfortable for the first 3-4 day, but later you’ll get used to wearing the posture corrector therapy back brace.
NOTE: Don’t pull the straps too tight – it may restrict blood circulation.
ShippingAt Unrivalled You our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where in the world you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent directly to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer processes the order with their local courier or postal service, which may takes an additional 2–4 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to you. International delivery can take up to 45 business days (depending on where you are located). US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.